13910 Tukwila International Blvd, Tukwila, WA, 98168, USA
Our hotel is on Tukwila International Blvd. which is the same road as the Airport.
Driving from North on I-5 S - take exit 158 (Boeing Access Rd.)
- Right @ the first light (Boeing Access Rd.)
- 1/2 mile and SLIGHT left on Tukwila International Blvd also known as hwy 99 (or Pacific Hwy S)
- 2 miles straight on hwy 99 and we are on your left side on 139th street and Tukwila International Blvd.
- Please make sure you are driving South on International Blvd.
Driving from South on I-5 N take exit 154A (Burien/Seatac Airport) which will get you onto 518w freeway.
- Off of 518-W take Hwy 99 exit which is along with the airport exit. The sign will say 99S.
- Once you take the exit follow the North sign and turn left on International Blvd (Hwy 99).
- Drive 1 1/2 mile and we are on your Right side on 139th street and Tukwila International Blvd.
- Please make sure you are driving North on International Blvd.
The Econo Lodge is located one mile away from Sea Tac airport and two miles from Boeing Field. The hotel provides 24-7 free transportation to and from the airport, as well as numerous other amenities, including free local calls, continental breakfast, hairdryer, newspapers, coffee, microwave, and refrigerator. Pets are permitted for a small fee. Non-smoking rooms are available upon request. Please note that Single rooms include one bed. Rooms for up to four adults include two beds. Valet parking at hotel parking lot.
If you plan on departing from the Seattle area, your Park Sleep Fly stay will be comfortable and convenient at Econo Lodge.
Included with Package
Valet Parking in the hotel's lot. Please bring an extra key and remove valuables or other personal items from the vehicle.